Return Aion Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
HD The Grand 3

Répondre au sujet    Return Aion Index du Forum » Général Public » Vidéos Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
HD The Grand 3
Auteur Message
jesslind

Message HD The Grand 3 Répondre en citant

10cf746e54
Steinberg The Grand 3 BuyPDFSample LibraryPublished in SOS November 2009 Printer-friendly version Reviews : Software: Instruments Steinberg's onestop piano shop gets an overhaul from the ground up.David Ricard In the four years since Steinberg released The Grand 2, the virtual piano landscape has been quietly evolving. 1 Allen Morgan Drums Vol. Our friends at Warm Audio have set us up with two WA-2A optical comps to give away - would you like to win one? As part of our ongoing site refresh, we have started to roll out a new-look Reviews area - please give it a try and let us know what you think! Any bug reports and/or feedback can go here. Thanks & enjoy! Wiki Links GS Wiki (Home) Wiki Tools Special pages Books Recent changes Steinberg Grand 3 New Reply Thread Tools Search thread 2nd September 2009 #1 Tube World Lives for gear Thread Starter 6 Reviews written Steinberg Grand 3 Anybody buy the Grand 3? Seems pretty quiet on the forums on this new release. For classical music, the Steinberg is great when you reduce the high end a little which helps it sound wamer. These offerings represent the very best in grand pianos and are the same models used in Ivory, QL Pianos, and two of the models in NI's Akoustik Piano. Reason: Quote added Share Quote 26th November 2009 #13 MikeMitchell Gear addict To the top. As soon as it (finally) loads up, Ifeel like writing, my hands are going places they never go, I'm trying new things. Share Quote 3rd September 2009 #7 Glenn Bucci Lives for gear My Studio 28 Reviews written How does the Grand compared to the Grand 2? I am of course interested in how 3 compares to 2 as well. StartNew FeaturesDetailsLine UpSpecs & Downloads .

1 Allen Morgan Drums Vol. Cheers, Muziksculp Here is a insightful review of the Grand 3. true. The Grand 3 The preferred choice for every discerning musician and composer: The Grand 3 features the authentic piano sound of three concert grand models (the Yamaha C7, the Bsendorfer 290 Imperial and the Steinway D) plus the classic Yamaha CP80 Electric Grand and the upright by Nordiska Pianofabriken. On a Scale from 1 to 10, I give it a 7.5 Maybe Steinberg will produce the Grand 4, but I have no clue if this is planned for, for now, I'm very satisfied with what the Grand 3 offers. asknet AGasknet AG is a Steinberg reseller and your contractual partner for all purchases in this store (Imprint) T&C Return Policy Privacy Help Contact CompanyPressCareersDistributors DevelopersB2BeLicenser Facebook YouTube Twitter instagram Soundcloud Google Plus 2016Steinberg Media Technologies GmbHAll rights reserved. .. HomeShop EnglishEnglishDeutschEspaolFranais Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH Shop Software Host Applications VST Instruments VST Effects Cubase Cubase Pro 8.5 Cubase Artist 8.5 Cubase Elements 8 Nuendo Nuendo 7 Nuendo 7 Expansion Kit Nuendo Live WaveLab WaveLab Pro 9 WaveLab Elements 9 Sequel Sequel 3 Sequel Content Sets Groove Agent 4 HALion 5 HALion Sonic 2 Neo Soul Keys Absolute 2 Collection Padshop Pro Retrologue 2 Padshop HALion Symphonic Orchestra Dark Planet Triebwerk Hypnotic Dance The Grand sonote beat re:edit RND Portico Plug-Ins Yamaha Vintage Plug-In Collection VST Connect Pro Find your local Steinberg dealer Hardware Audio Interfaces Controllers Specials UR Series UR22mkII UR12 UR242 UR44 UR28M UR824 CC121 Find your local Steinberg dealer Accessories Accessories Permanent Licenses for Trials Tutorials USB-eLicenser MP3 Upgrade Patch VST Transit Premium Many current Steinberg products come with additional customized content, including exclusive trial versions of other renowned Steinberg products. Perhaps too great ajob.

mountain men s03e01american horror story s04e08 esphouse md s03rachel roxx 2015black angelika 1080sonic riders zerofading of the cries 2011the millers con troversythe power of destinyninja turtles future

Jeu 2 Juin - 19:27 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 2 Juin - 19:27 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Return Aion Index du Forum » Général Public » Vidéos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation